Daw Myat Thu Zar
Geographic Information System Lab
|Postal address ||:||University of Computer Studies, Yangon, Myanmar.|
She received B.C.Tech(Hons:) degree from the University of Computer Studies, Hinthada, Myanmar in 2007 and M.C.Tech degree from the University of Computer Studies, Hinthada, Myanmar in 2010. She is currently a Ph.D candidate at the University of Computer Studies, Yangon ,Myanmar.
- She worked as a tutor in Computer University (Hinthada) from 2008 to current.
- Her research interests currently include image processing and Geographical Information System (GIS).
List of Publications
- M.T.Zar and M.M.Sein, "Public Transportation System for Yangon Region" in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computer Applications(ICCA2015), Yangon, Myanmar, February 2015.
- M.T.Zar and M.M.Sein, "Using A* Algorithm for Public Transportation System in Yangon Region," in Proceedings of International Conference on Science, Technology, Engineering and Management (ICSTEM,2015), Singapore,
- M.T.Zar and M.M.Sein, "Building Smart Transportation System for Yangon Region", the 9th International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing, ICGEC,2015,Myanmar.