Operation Research Laboratory implemented by Department of Computational Mathematics.
- To handle Model Formulation of areas of managerial applications
- To research modeling nature of Real World problems by means of suitable system in Operations Research
- To be able to use reliable solving method for implemented models
- To be able to program solving methods such as Duality, Inventory Control, Queuing Theory and Markov Chains Theory
- To create practical computerized system of managerial applications, Real World problems, Information Technology related problems and Decision support systems from modeling up to solving
Members of Operation Research Lab