Admission Requirements for Master Program
The Master program is a comprehensive and challenging post graduate programme with area specialisations. It encompasses the latest research findings, both applied and fundamental. The programme also provides advanced and in-depth knowledge of IT to prepare the students for challenges in IT career. The programme is a full-time course.
- Candidates must possess bachelor degree with Grade A or B for computer science/technology field.
Programme Structure for Master's Degrees
UCSY offers the following programs for master degrees
- M.C.Sc (Knowledge Engineering)
- M.C.Sc (Software Engineering)
- M.C.Sc (Cyber Security and Forensics)
- M.C.Sc (Business Information Systems)
- M.C.Tech (Embedded Systems)
- M.C.Tech (Computer Communication and Networks)
- Students have to attend one year (two semesters) course work and one year thesis work.
- Students must complete the total credit specified for bachelor degree.
- Students must understand and follow class attendance and participation policy such as: quizzes, assignments, test, final exam.
- Thesis work resumes continuously after successful completion of course work exam.
Duration of Programme
The Master programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in course work year.
|:||December to March|
|:||June to September|
The submission of Thesis should be done within one year.
Candidates must achieve a successful completion of their course work and thesis.