The 12th International Conference on Computer Applications (ICCA 2014), organized by University of Computer Studies, Yangon under Ministry of Science and Technology, Myanmar, provides a forum for the presentation of technological advances and current research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental and applied computing and technologies.
ICCA 2014, the 12th in the series that has been held annually since 2003, will bring together leading engineers and scientists in computer and information technology from around the world.
The conference offers an excellent opportunity to learn and share the latest developments to interact with leading experts in the field. ICCA 2014 will aim to strengthen the research laboratories and universities.
The following workshops will be held together with ICCA 2014 :
Original papers on all aspects of computer application are solicited for submission to the conference.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to.
The conference will cover the following Topics :
- Internet Computing
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
- Advanced Network Technology
- Network Security and Cryptography
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Cluster and Grid Computing
- Numerical Analysis
- Intelligent Databases and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering
- Natural Language Processing
- Semantic Web and Web Services
- Image Processing and Image Understanding
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Modeling and Simulation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Database Technology and Data Warehousing
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
To enhance the learning process
Asi@Connect Project Online Training by Prof. Teck Chaw Ling, Prof. Ang Tang Fong from University of Malaya, Malaysia