Admission Requirements for Doctoral Program
UCSY awarded more than 300 Doctor of Philosophy degrees since 2004. The UCSY's Doctorals degree programme is primilarily a research programme with broad area of specialisations. But, every Ph.D candidates also need to take the one-year course work to get the advanced knowledge and ideas in their research work.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts and proof of degree completion from all colleges and universities attended
- Two copies of parents' National Identity Card
- Two letters of recommendation in sealed envelopes
- The candidates must possess at least one master degree relating information technology.
- The candidates must take the entrance exam for English Proficiency and General Knowledge.
- The candidates are required to submit the recommendation of two referees.
- The candidates are required to also submit the recommendation of department head.
Programme Structure for Doctoral Degree ( Ph.D (IT) )
- Candidates have to attend one year (two semesters) course work and two to four years research work.
- Students must complete the total credit specified for bachelor degree.
- Students must understand and follow class attendance and participation policy such as: quizzes, assignments, test, final exam.
- Research work resumes continuously after successful completion of course work exam.
Duration of Programme
The Doctoral programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in course work year.
|:||December to March|
|:||June to September|
Candidates must achieve a successful completion of their course work and research.