Admission Requirements for Graduate Program
The bachelor degree programme is a basic and challenging undergraduate programme with area specialisations. It encompasses the basic IT technology, both applied and fundamental. The programme also provides advanced and in-depth knowledge of IT to prepare the students for challengens in IT career. The programme is full-time courses.
- Candidates must pass the matriculation exam held by government,
- Candidates must possess the total exam marks not less than the mark specified by the University.
Programme Structure for Bachelor Degrees (B.C.Sc./B.C.Tech.)
- Students have to take five years (10 semesters) course work for bachelor degree.
- Students are required to pass all semesters in mid-term and final examination for course work.
- Students are required to fulfill the attendance percentage up to 75% for every course work year. Otherwise they have no chance to sit for the exams.
- After five years of course work, qualified students can join to Master degree.
Duration of Programme
The bachelor programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in every course work year.
|:||December to April|
|:||May to October|